The admissions process for the 2020-2021 school year has begun. We anticipate a very busy admissions season and invite you to submit your applications as soon as possible.
To begin the admissions process, families must complete the on-line application and accompany it with a $50.00 application fee. The on-line application is our preferred method of submission. To access the on-line application, please click on the “Apply Now” button to the right.
Once the application fee is submitted the Admissions Office will contact the student's current school to obtain the following:
- Previous Grade Level Final Report Card
- Current Grade Level Report Card
- Two Years of Standardized Testing Reports
- Teacher Recommendation in English and Math
- An Administrator or Guidance Counselor Recommendation
- Additional letters of recommendation are not required but are accepted.
No Entrance Exam is required to gain admittance to De La Salle Middle School.
Please note that financial aid is reserved for the high school program only.