Open to all faiths, persons of good will, and those seeking life's greater meaning
Rooted in the gospel message of Jesus Christ and animated by the vision of Saint John Baptist de La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools, La Salle Academy seeks to provide our student body with a holistic program of studies and activities that touches both minds and hearts.
Inspired by the Lasallian values of faith, service, and community, Campus Ministry offers programs designed to minister to the spiritual and religious needs of the entire La Salle Academy family in a manner that is both inviting and respectful of each person’s faith tradition and personal experience.
Our programs include:
- Morning prayer and reflections offered by both faculty and students
- School liturgies, confessions, and opportunities for prayer and reflection
- A retreat program for each grade level
- An optional weekend retreat for juniors and seniors called Kairos
- The Senior Christian Service Program
- Six service trips over February, April, and Summer vacations
- Ongoing opportunities for service in our local community
- A Grief Support Group for students who have lost a parent or sibling
- A daily pastoral presence for students in need of spiritual or emotional support throughout the day
The Campus Ministry team is always available for students or families and our suite, which includes a chapel, is always open for students looking to pray, talk, or just relax with friends. Please feel free to call us at any time with questions or concerns.
Live Jesus in our hearts!