The admissions process for the 2019-2020 school year begins with the Open House on Sunday, October 28, 2018
in the McLaughlin Athletic Center from 12:00-3:00 pm.
- New applications fo the 2019-2020 school year will become available online on September 1, 2018.
- Please note that attending Open House is not mandatory in order to apply for admission and attendance to an Open House is not a requirement to apply or be accepted to the De La Salle Middle School.
To begin the admissions process, families must complete the on-line application and accompany it with a $50.00 application fee. The on-line application is our preferred method of submission. To access the on-line application, please click on the “Apply Now” button to the right.
The application fee must be submitted in order for the Admissions Office to obtain the following criteria from the student's current school to assess a student’s qualification for acceptance.
- Previous Grade Level Final Report Card
- Current Grade Level Report Card
- Two Years of Standardized Testing Reports
- Teacher Recommendation in English and Math
- An Administrator or Guidance Counselor Recommendation
- Parent Statement (optional)
- Additional letters of recommendation are not required but are accepted.
No Entrance Exam is required to gain admittance to our Middle School.