Each year the La Salle Fund provides La Salle Academy with the necessary resources to
- assist LSA families with the costs of tuition
- upgrade science and technology labs
- equip the library with new books and technology
- fund community outreach programs
- host reunion class gatherings
- keep tuition affordable, even as operating costs continue to rise
- meet everyday and unforeseen operating expenses
- close the gap between tuition and the actual cost of education
- provide emergency financial assistance to students presently enrolled and in need
These are but a few of the challenges Brother Thomas Gerrow, FSC, President, and his supporting team of dedicated professionals face each year to keep La Salle the outstanding, caring and premier school it is. Whether your preference is to the school’s area of greatest need, financial assistance, student programs or faculty enrichment, the La Salle Fund at La Salle supports it all.
Thanks to the great support of alumni and friends, the LSA Fund exceeded its goal last year. Now we need to begin again. Your gift is very important – large or small, it can make a big difference. Please help La Salle meet the challenges of another year and donate a gift to the LSA Fund.
Remember to check out the new on-line giving … it’s fast, and an easy way for you to reach us. You can also email Thomas Glavin, '70, at email@example.com
or call the Advancement Office at (401) 351-7750 ext. 195.